Wednesday, October 23, 2013

ICCA- 10/23/13

This picture is interesting. I'm not quite sure what I am looking at. It seems as if the men in this picture are aiming to shoot at something. The man with his gun pointed straight up looks like an actor who I don't know the name of. I think he starred in Babe the pig, or something. Anyways, this picture looks like it was taken outside during the day. The picture uses Rule of Thirds because the subjects aren't directly in the middle of the photo. What stands out to me is the woman laying her head on the fence. Is she okay and why is she there? What I don't like about this picture is the sky. I like when the sky in a picture has clouds and some depth to it. The sky in this picture is simply white and kind of boring. Overall, I am not a fan of this picture but I do like that it is an action picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment