Monday, October 14, 2013

ICCA- 10/14/13

Surprisingly, I like this photo. I like how the man is looking directly into the camera. It's almost as if he's watching you. I think it has good contrast between the dark colors and the light. It is also a good shadow picture. The many lines in the picture add a depth of field. The lines draw our eye back in a way. I like how the man's face has lines from the fence's shadow on him. It almost looks as if the man is in some type of prison. He is enclosed in some sort of fence, or he could possibly be looking in at someone who is enclosed in a fence. I can't tell exactly where the picture was taken, but it could have been taken in a prison. From the light on the man, the picture was most likely taken sometime during the day. I like how this picture is taken in black and white. I feel like it makes the picture more powerful. I think so far, this picture is my favorite ICCA picture. It's very interesting and it makes me think.

No comments:

Post a Comment