Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ICCA- 10/9/13

When I see this picture, my immediate reaction is confusion. I'm not quite sure what is going on. We can't really tell where this picture is taken, but it was taken most likely in the city. The people in the photo look as if they are jumping from a building. Where are the people coming from? Why would they be jumping from a building and how did the photographer capture this? I'm assuming there is something inside of the building that the people are trying to get away from, such as a fire. I can't really tell, but the people probably have scared looks on their faces. This picture is a good contrast of blacks, grays and whites. It also uses Rule of Thirds. The people, who are the subjects in this picture, are closer to the top of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment