Monday, October 21, 2013

ICCA- 10/21/13

This photo is very interesting and I like it a lot. First of all, I like the many colors in this photo. It kind of pops out at you. The people in this photo look like farmers of some sort tending to their plants. I'm assuming that they are wearing their farming hats, which are a bit odd-shaped. This picture was taken sometime during the day, most likely early in the morning, judging by the light. I think it was taken in a different country because of the architecture of the buildings in the background and the palm trees next to the building. It doesn't look like anything we would have around here. This picture uses depth of field because the people in the front appear larger than the buildings in the back. I also like how you can't see the people's faces. It adds mystery and wonder to the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment